Komatsu scheduled servicing lets us help you to reduce the risk of breakdown, giving you more certainty in operating your machinery. Wherever you operate in Australia, it’s the most cost-effective and proactive way of reducing the long-term owning and operating costs of your equipment, helping prevent breakdowns and the resulting loss of productivity.
What do Scheduled Servicing Agreements cover?
Komatsu Scheduled Servicing agreements are available for more than 150 of our utility and construction models; they include the following additional services:
• Regular Preventative Maintenance Servicing at 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 hour intervals
• KOWA Oil analysis
• Genuine Komatsu lubricants
• Professional, factory-trained technicians
• A complete Machine Inspection and Service Report at each service interval
• Removal of used oil and waste products
• Pro-active management and advance service scheduling.