Driving Gender Equality in Komatsu
Komatsu is committed to gender equality and places great emphasis on continuing to improve the status of women in our company, our industry and our communities. We do this by:
- • Promoting and improving gender equality (including equal remuneration between women and men) in employment and in the workplace.
• Removing the barriers to the full and equal participation of women in the workforce.
• Actively working towards the elimination of discrimination on the basis of gender in the workplace.
• Encouraging open and honest discussion with our employees, with our customers, and our partners on issues concerning gender equality.
• Improving the productivity and competitiveness of our business through the advancement of gender equality.
Click here to view our 2020 - 21 Compliance Program.
Click here to view our Workforce Management Statistics report.
Click here to view our Workplace Profile report.