WHAT IS KOMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE? Komplimentary Maintenance means when you purchase any new Komatsu Construction or selected Utility sized machine you will receive free Preventative Maintenance servicing at 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000hr intervals for the first 3 years or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer, our commitment is to deliver durable parts and reliable service in a timely manner to ensure your machine’s performance is never compromised. Our mission is to deliver true end to end solutions from a single supplier.
- Free regular Preventative Maintenance servicing for the first 3 years or 2,000 hours
- Lowers your cost of ownership
- Improve equipment uptime and reliability
- Protect the value of your capital investment
- Ensure that proper maintenance is performed by factory certified technicians with OEM parts
Maintenance is currently available on the following Komatsu Construction and Utility
- Bulldozers (D39 – D275)
- Crushers (BR380 & BZ210)
- Dump Trucks – Rigid (HD325 & HD605)
- Dump Truck – Articulated (HM300 & HM400)
- Excavators (PC130 – PC850, includes Hybrid models HB205 – HB335)
- Motor Graders (GD555 & GD655)
- Wheel Loaders (WA150 - WA700)
OUR PRODUCT OFFERING
Regardless of whether your
Komatsu machine is leased or purchased, our Komplimentary Maintenance program
(for all construction & selected Utility sized machines) will receive the
following free services for the first 3 years or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs
- Regular Preventative Maintenance Servicing at 250, 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000hr intervals*
- Complete machine inspection and Service Report
- KOWA oil sampling at each service interval
- Technician labour
- Genuine Komatsu lubricants
- Pro-active management and advance service scheduling
- Technician travel up to 50km (each way)
CONTINUOUS MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
All Komatsu machines comes with KOMTRAX, our technologically advanced remote monitoring data system that provides access to view specific machine data via the internet on your computer.
KOMTRAX works with Komplimentary Maintenance to notify you and your local Komatsu branch when your machine is due for it's next service. This helps keep your equipment in peak operating condition and also enables you to monitor and manage your fleet.
After Komplimentary Maintenance ends, an extended maintenance program can be added to continue genuine servicing of your machine click here to read more information.
To read our Terms and Conditions of Sales, please click here.