WHAT IS EXTENDED CARE?
Upon completing our Komplimentary Maintenance Program, Komatsu is providing customers with the choice to continue with the same level of machine service and support for a substantially discounted flat rate.
Our EXTENDED CARE program offers customers the same convenience and peace of mind enjoyed during the Komplimentary Maintenance period. EXTENDED CARE makes Scheduled Maintenance easy, as well as help to avoid unexpected maintenance costs.
· Option to extend the factory scheduled servicing for an additional 1 year/2,000 hours OR 2 years/4,000 hours at a substantially discounted flat rate
· 10% discount on all Komatsu genuine parts and labour, throughout the duration of the EXTENDED CARE agreement
· Lower your cost of ownership
· Improve equipment uptime and reliability
· Protect the value of your capital investment
· Ensure that proper maintenance is performed by factory certified technicians with OEM parts
EXTENDED CARE OPTIONS AND INCLUSIONS
1 Year or 2,000 Hours
With EXTENDED CARE option 1, you can enjoy either an additional 1 year or 2,000Hrs of scheduled servicing (whichever comes first). This includes regular Preventative Maintenance servicing at 2,500Hr, 3,000Hr, 3,500Hr and 4,000Hr service intervals.
2 Years or 4,000 Hours
With EXTENDED CARE option 2, you can enjoy either an additional 2 years or 4,000Hrs of scheduled servicing (whichever comes first). This includes regular Preventative Maintenance servicing at 2,500Hr, 3,000Hr, 3,500Hr, 4,000Hr, 4,500Hr, 5,000Hr, 5,500Hr and 6,000Hr service intervals.
Both options also include:
- Parts & Labour Discount: 10% off all Komatsu genuine parts and labour for the duration of EXTENDED CARE.
- Komatsu Branch Support: High quality products from local branches, with factory trained technicians.
- Machine Reports: Machine inspection and service report summary of tasks completed as well as Machine Condition Report identifying defects, safety and general concerns.
- KOWA Oil Analysis: Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis (KOWA) Sampling to allow detection of trend changes or detect contaminant problems by identifying deposits in your lubricants.
- Komatsu Lubricants: Our range of Komatsu Genuine Lubricants incorporates a specially formulated additive package which provides superior protection for Komatsu equipment.
- Proactive Machine Management: Management of your machine through our CMMS (Computorised maintenance management system), which provides customers with a full machine maintenance history, defects and forecast upcoming service events.