A Komatsu Maintenance and Repair Agreement will help:
· Reduce operating costs
· Manage predictable maintenance costs
· Maximise equipment uptime and reliability
Ideal for individual machines, or entire fleets. This contract can be tailored to cover Preventative Maintenance Servicing and replacement of components, and includes:
- Parts and labour both covered under a fixed hourly rate (the cost is determined by multiplying the number of hours the machine has worked by the agreed, fixed rate per hour)
- Support and service from professional technicians at your nearest Komatsu branch
- Warranty management services
- Condition monitoring services, including Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis (KOWA®)
- Utilisation of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) –
- Repair and Maintenance (R&M) Care. Komatsu’s global information system providing cost effective planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), our commitment is to deliver reliable service in a timely manner, to ensure your machine’s performance is never compromised. For more information on Komatsu Maintenance and Repair Agreements, please call 1300 566 287 to speak to your nearest Customer Support Representative.