A Komatsu Parts by the Hour Agreement will help:
- Reduce operating costs
- Manage predictable maintenance costs
- Maximise equipment uptime & reliability
Ideal for primary loading machines or entire fleets. This type of maintenance contract provides:
- Full on-site management and maintenance labour for a fixed monthly fee
- Parts covered under a fixed rate per hour, for an agreed term (parts fee is calculated by multiplying the number of hours the machine has worked by the agreed fixed rate per hour)
- Condition monitoring services, including Komatsu Oil Wear Analysis (KOWA®)
- Specialist and general workshop tooling services
- On-site maintenance vehicles
- Utilisation of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) -R&M Care. Komatsu’s global information system providing cost effective planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities.
- Warranty management services
- A dedicated point of contact with direct access to technical support
- Agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure satisfaction
- Optional services which may include, bucket/body management, undercarriage monitoring and supply and repair of parts.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), our commitment is to deliver reliable service in a timely manner, to ensure your machine’s performance is never compromised. For more information on Komatsu Maintenance and Repair Agreements, please call 1300 566 287 to speak to your nearest Customer Support Representative.