When the components in your Komatsu equipment reach the point of requiring overhaul or replacement, Komatsu Australia can assist in minimising downtime and reducing costs through a wide range of Komatsu Remanufactured (Reman) components.
Reman components are rebuilt to Komatsu’s exacting factory specifications at one of two Reman Centres in Australia. These facilities are part of a global network of Komatsu Reman Centres, with others in UK, USA, Japan, South Africa, Chile and Indonesia.
Australia’s unique population spread has necessitated two centres.
- One on the West Coast, remanufacturing mainly mining components.
- One on the East Coast in Brisbane is a state-of-the-art facility that remanufactures a wide range of construction and mining components.
Our Reman processes are carried out under strict guidelines developed by our factory design and manufacturing engineers. Reman products include key components such as:
· Engine components
· Final drives
· Hydraulic pumps
· Hydraulic motors
· Electric wheel motors and more
These components are rebuilt to as new condition, then supplied with a new Reman Serial Number, which allows Komatsu to track components during their new life, and provide full new component warranty.
With Komatsu Reman you will enjoy:
- Komatsu Reman quality components
- Peace of mind with minimal risk
- Fixed price for all work completed
- Major component warranty: 2 yrs/10, 000hrs
- Minor component warranty: 1 yr/6, 000hrs
For more information on Komatsu Remanufactured Components, please call 1300 566 287 to speak to your nearest Customer Support Representative.