Komatsu Australia Corporate Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 84 067 959 666) (Komatsu Corporate Finance) is the captive vendor finance company of Komatsu providing equipment finance solutions to clients of Komatsu within Australia and New Zealand.
Komatsu Corporate Finance’s purpose is to assist Komatsu clients with financial services products to facilitate the purchase of new and used Komatsu equipment.
One of the key factors in any financial arrangement is to consider the clients financial needs and cash flow patterns, and tailor a financial product and repayment structure to suit those circumstances. Whilst it is common in the marketplace for clients to have equal monthly repayments, Komatsu Corporate Finance can provide structured repayment programs that can include low start / high finish and seasonal type repayments.
Other advantages of choosing to finance your next Komatsu purchase with Komatsu Corporate Finance include:
- Availability of pre-approved finance.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Easy documentation with the ability of establishing a master agreement to facilitate future acquisitions.
- A range of financing products and terms to suit your financial situation.
- Preserves your banking facilities that could be used for other activities.
- No brokerage fees apply.
To Download a brochure on Komatsu Finance, please click the button below