Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Finance > About Komatsu Finance > OVERVIEW: Komatsu Finance Details


‚ÄčKomatsu Dump Truck operating
Komatsu Corporate Finance is a registered business name of Komatsu Australia Corporate Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 84 067 959 666) and is founded on a structure of experience and stability.  Japan's largest mining and earthmoving equipment manufacturer, Komatsu Ltd., owns 60% of Komatsu Corporate Finance, whilst Japan's largest and oldest general trading company, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., proudly owns the remaining 40%.
Our sister company, Komatsu Australia Pty Ltd, is the national importer and distributor of Komatsu Mining and Earthmoving Equipment, in Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia, whilst  Komatsu Forklift Australia Pty Ltd is the importer of Komatsu Forklifts for Australia.
To Download a brochure on Komatsu Finance, please click the button below