The Komatsu D375A-6 is designed for mining, quarry and heavy construction applications, incorporating a number of technological advances which deliver lower costs per hour and higher productivity levels.
The Komatsu D375A-6 is powered by Komatsu's Tier 3 compliant turbocharged and after cooled SAA6D170E-5 engine rated at 455kW (Net), a 65kW or 16.3% increase in engine power compared with previous Komatsu D375A-5 dozer making the Dash 6 the most powerful machine in its class.
The D375A-6 dozer is a package of "standard mine" specification options, ensuring the dozer can be delivered directly from the factory to the mine site in a "mine-ready" configuration:
- Right and Left hand access platforms with handrails, toe rails, access lights and work lights, giving safe, secure access for operators and maintenance crews to the side and rear of the mach8ine, including checking and refilling fuel and hydraulic tanks, cleaning of cab windows, and checking cab mounted lights.
- High mounted HD (high intensity discharge) headlights for safer working at night
- A battery and starter insulator box
- Centralised grease points
- Manual engine stop switches
- Engine bay maintenance light