Komatsu Australia offers KOMTRAX - technologically advanced satellite monitoring systems. KOMTRAX can provide you with:
· Fleet Management - Improve your fleet utilisation
· Machine Location - Know exactly where your machine is
· Work Monitoring - Know what your machine is doing
· Security - Know if your machine is safe
· Machine Performance – Know whether your machine requires service or maintenance
KOMTRAX is a system that allows you to view information about your Komatsu equipment directly on your computer. This information is downloaded via satellite and will keep you fully informed on the type of work your machine is doing. KOMTRAX is most commonly used for the following key features:
· Working record review
· Fuel consumption
· Monthly load/level summaries
· Maintenance alerts
· Daily reports
· Monthly status summaries
In today’s fast changing environment information is key and the status and location of your equipment is paramount. KOMTRAX systems can track your equipment in the field and maximise output through increased efficiencies and timely maintenance.
1. GPS satellite provides position information to your equipment in the field.
2. The KOMTRAX unit in your machine gathers engine data and position and sends this information to the satellite.
3. The communication satellite transmits information to the KOMTRAX data centre.
4. The KOMTRAX data centre stores and distributes the information throughout the machine life.
5. You can access the information gathered from your machine directly via the Internet from the KOMTRAX data centre.
· Service Meter Reading
· Operation map (times of day the engine was on/off)
· Actual fuel consumption
· Average hourly fuel consumption
· Residual fuel level
· High water temperature during the day’s operation
· Dashboard cautions
· Maintenance reminders/notifications
· Six digit abnormality code
· Forced lock
· “Night Time” lock
· Calendar lock
· Out of Area alerts
· Movement generated position reports
· Actual working hours (engine on time less idle time)
· Attachment working hours
· Operation hours in each work mode (economy, power, breaker, lifting)
· Digging hours
· Hoisting hours
· Travel hours
· Breaker usage hours
· Hydraulic relief hours
· Eco-mode usage hours
· Load frequency (hours spent in four different load levels determined by pump pressures or engine torque)
KOMTRAX is standard equipment on most Komatsu Tier-3 Construction machines, and it will continue to be installed as “standard” on almost every construction class model change. KOMTRAX is also now equipped as standard on most small utility machines and backhoes.
Komatsu Australia has invested in better serving our customers and continuously improving our products and support – whilst other manufacturers may charge a premium for basic GPS products, Komatsu Australia will provide the first 12 months of communication fees free of charge on pre-installed KOMTRAX equipped machines.
You can update your current KOMTRAX equipped machines with the KOMTRAX advantage for a competitive rate of $500 + GST per annum. Contact the Komatsu Australia KOMTRAX Department via email at email@example.com or phone us on 1300 566 287.